Shark Spartan GT Carbon Kromium DUR
The New Reference Among GT Sport Helmets
The Spartan GT, Sharks brand-new fiber composite full-face helmet, features Shark's latest innovations and expetise acquired over the years.
The combination of fiber and carbon* layers, associated with the Multi-density EPS, offers the highest level of protection.
The Spartan GT has extended boundaires in terms of both safety and comfort, in the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding riders.
The VZ300 Visor Inspired By Its Racing Origins
The new Spartan GT visor has been inspired by the VZ100 model, which is Shark's upmarket racing visor available in the Race-R Pro GP line and acclaimed by all of Sharks Professional racers.
To ensure an unrivaled optical quality, the cylindrically-shaped visor has been designed for Class 1 optical rating with variable thicknesses in order to avoid visual distortions regardless of the angle of vision.
No risk of fog build-up on the visor thanks to the PinLock MaxVision® film included in the box.
New Innovative Side Plate Mechanism
The new side plates offer many significant innovations, namely:
- New central locking position to improve air intake
- 4 lateral fastening points
- "Ultra soft" visor notching movement
- SHARK SKIN side plates that serve to avoid the effect of "buffeting" (aerodynamic disturbances) and reduce noise in the vicinity of the rider's ears
The Spartan GT Carbon contains 3D morpholigical cheeks to ensure a perfect fit, offering optimal comfort and support throughout the duration of long trips.
This model proposes a SANITIZED®-la-beled ALVEOTECH lining fabric for enhanced antimicrobial efficiency, free of odour and perspiration, along with a dual breath guard with the option of either a summer or winter configuration.
Fully adjustable and optimized ventilation system:
- Dual air intake chin guard with air circulation directed toward the peak.
- Ergonomic upper ventilation: integrated sliding mechanism to provide for optimal grip.
- Dual air extractor creating a Venturi effect with central ON/OFF control.
Shark Emergency Remove System
The new "SHARK EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM" concept allowing for a quick and intuitive removal of the neck protection and cheeks in the event of an accident.
Internal Sun Visor:
Optimized handling of the sun visor:
- New ergonomic sun visor control position placed in the front center for enhanced ease of use.
- Large button for an improved grip.
Full List of Features:
Structure & Safety
- A shell made of carbon fibers and multiaxial fiberglass
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment (XS-M & L-2XL)
- Double-D ring strap
- Multi-density EPS
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and an anti-scratch treatment
- PinLock maxVision® included in the box
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position
- "Ultra soft" visor notching movement
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- SANITIZE®-labeled ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- «3D morpho» cheeks
- «EasyFit» system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- «Dual use» anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
Aerodynamics & Ventilation
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors with an ON/OFF switch
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (computational fluid dynamics) design studies
- Aerodynamically-shaped "SHARK SKIN" peak side fastenings favouring passive noise abatement
- Carbon Skin
- Ventilation with a "dark chrome" finish
- XS - 53/54cm
- S - 55/56cm
- M - 57/58cm
- L - 59/60cm
- XL - 61/62cm
- XXL - 63/64cm
Please note:- Any images showing the helmet with a dark visor are for illustration purposes only. The helmet will come with a clear visor.