AGV Pista GP RR Iridium Silver
The precision of every part, the ecstasy of materials. Performance that excites while it seduces. The obsession is overcoming the limits of one's imagination, redefining every known parameter that is deemed impassable. Excellence is not enough. Become invincible.
Every detail of the Pista GP RR is designed for off-the-charts performance. Meticulous research into refined materials and brand-new technological solutions makes for extreme protection. The same guaranteed to MotoGP™ riders. No difference. A 100% carbon fiber shell, metal alloy air vents, incredibly reduced visor mechanisms. A level of safety that makes the impossible possible.
Its shape cuts through the air, every detail designed to conquer its resistance. The characteristic wedge chinguard, the aerodynamic channels carved on top of the shell, the metal alloy air vents with winged profile, and the spoiler designed to eliminate the dynamic weight of the helmet and act in synergy with the suit's aerodynamic hump. Perfection is in the details. And it's all modeled by the wind, so that the rider can fly beyond all limits.
Control is everything for a warrior. The fully customized interior, the extremely lightweight and breathable materials, the integrated hydration system, the optical class 1 Ultravision visor: details that are obsessed over so as to give the rider absolute confidence and awareness. The mind is focused solely on the road. The perfect serenity with which to set new records, and become a legend.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system
- XS - 53-54cm
- S - 55-56cm
- MS - 57-58cm
- ML - 59-60cm
- L - 60-61cm
- XL - 61-62cm
- XXL - 63-64cm
Please note, any images showing a dark visor are for illustration purposes only. The helmet will come with a clear visor only. Additional visors can be found here