AGV AX9 Atlante
Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesiged peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
- Shell in carbon-aramidic-fiberglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated ventilation system with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider's head.
- All vents are adjustable. Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools. Removable nose guard. Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interiors' construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable:
-Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
-Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (Premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
-Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments as listed for the cheek pads
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision® anti-fog technology.
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow.
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed.
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double-D ring retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system - See Intercoms
- XS - 53/54cm
- S - 55/56cm
- MS - 57/58cm
- ML - 58/59cm
- L - 59/60cm
- XL - 61/62cm
- XXL - 63/64cm