The revolutionary Scala Rider PackTalk features dual-core wireless technologies for a stable and active communication network. The Bluetooth mode offers legacy by featuring full backward compatibility with other Scala Rider models. The DMC mode will compliment and expand standard Bluetooth connectivity by offering group communication that is far superior to any other existing alternatives.
DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual network, and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk user cannot directly connect with group members who are beyond the reach of the intercom, it will re-connect to the most suitable other member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.
Cardo Smartset App for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a Smartphone as a remote control. It allows for operation of all main features such as A2DP, intercom, FM radio and mobile calls. The App also features multiple languages - English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• World's only dual-technology intercom: DMCTM (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth® www.cardosystems.com/PackTalk
• DMC technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh. Seamless group-communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
• Bluetooth Intercom modes:
o Conference Mode
o Toggling between 9 riders
• Up to 1 mile/1.6 km Bike-to-Bike intercom
• Cardo Gateway™: Enables non-Cardo headsets to connect via intercom
Our Worldwide Shipping Rates
Pama Cardo Scala Rider PackTalk Bluetooth system Solo